Centaur’s Turnout Sheet is made of 1200 Denier Poly Ripstop with 210D Quick Dry Nylon Lining! NO FILL turnout sheet
· Double 16” Gusset
· Exceler® double adjustable buckles with snaps
· D-rings for optional neck rug
· Elastic leg straps
· Large umbrella tail flap
· Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat.
· When selecting a blanket ensure to take into account your horse’s behavior, environment or other horses that may be turned out with your horse. The lower the denier number the less strength the material has. 420 Denier and 600 Denier are not recommended for horses that bite, chew or rub on blankets or for horses turned out with a companion or in a group. Always ensure your horse’s blanket is properly fitted and all straps are adjusted correctly, if a blanket is too tight or too loose, straps may break and material may tear. For younger horses or horses turned out with a companion or in groups, it is recommended to purchase 1200 Denier or 1680 Denier material as these are stronger materials and are less likely to tear. Certain types of fencing such as barbwire or foreign objects such as nails will easily tear any blanket no matter what the denier, always inspect the area in which your horse is kept to remove any nails or jagged fencing that may cause damage. There are no horse blankets that are guaranteed to not rip or tear.
* Allow extra time for delivery*