Gamgee Highly Absorbent Padding
For leg support, protection and wound management. Gamgee padding is made from highly-absorbent hospital-quality cotton wool encased in a tubular synthetic non-woven cover. Directions for use: Cut to required size and shape, then secure with tape.
- 100% cotton roll with a non-woven, durable cover
- Helps prevent bandage from sticking to wound and helps keep cotton fibers out of the wound site
- Provides a fiber and particle barrier from the wound
- Highly absorbent.
- Strong (even when wet) protective padding
- Autoclavable: can be cut to size and sterilized
- Indicated for use on horses, dogs and cats
- 12" size is ideal for forelimb and foal applications; 18" size ideal for hind limb or draft horse applications.
**Consignment and used items are described to the best of our ability. They are sold in AS IS condition, no returns/refunds/exchanges. If you feel you need additional pictures or measurements please inquire at the Contact Us Tab**